MOUNTING: Pole top / side entry installation (PMT)
LIGHT SOURCE: LED
OPTICAL SYSTEM: Lenses (L01)
L02, L03, L04, L05, L06, L07, L08, L09, L10, L11, L12, L18
LIGHT DISTRIBUTION: Direct
WIRING: External lead-in flexible cable, Electronic control gear FIX / DALI / STEP DIM / INT DIM + CONSTANT LUMEN OUTPUT (ECC / EDO / EBC / EPO)
MATERIALS: Cover: transparent hardened glass, Housing: die-cast aluminium, Tiltable spigot: die cast aluminium
SURFACE FINISH: Housing: grey RAL 9006 (G06)
SERVICE LIFETIME (TA=25°C): 100,000 hours / L100 / B10
AMBIENT OPERATING TEMPERATURE: From -40 °C to +45 °C (other versions), From -40 °C to +35 °C (108 W)
Why luminaires are so important for the infrastructure of IOT SMART SOLUTION?
- Positioning of lighting fixtures: Lighting system creates uniform infrastructure, for ideal distribution IoT components.
- Electric connectivity ready in advance: Lighting system is standard distributor of electricity needed for IoT components.
- Suitable for data acquisition: Lighting system is installed in each area using a different applications.
- Uniform design with integrated IoT components: All IoT components are part of lighting system without interfering features.
- Simple implementation of new features: Right lighting system enables the implementation of new features in time.
- Regular services: Common administration and services of all systems in one place.